- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed (I used 8 Kiri cheese cubes)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted (I used two cans of corn)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried t
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine cream cheese, butter and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in milk until smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in corn until well combined, about 2 minutes. Stir in thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread corn mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
My entire family loved this dish. Definitely a repeat!